What Information Do We Gather?
When you visit our Website and Portal (“Site”), we may gather the information necessary to identify your needs and to provide you with better service. Through your use of the site or registration as a new user, we may request personal information including, but not limited to:
- Name, company and job title
- Contact information including email address and cell phone number
- Demographic information including postal code, product preferences and interests
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) Address and other persistent identifiers
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and offers
- If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through this website, we will collect information about the transactions you engage in while on the website and your other activity on the site. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the website that you visit, transaction type, content that you view, download or submit, transaction amount, payment, and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
- If you let it, your browser may store “cookies” on your system. We use these to help you to personalize the site based on your preferences. They tell the system what to show you, but they don’t tell us anything at all about you personally. We occasionally use third party software to collect anonymous data about how our site is used in order to make improvements.
- The only way we know anything about you personally is if you decide to tell us.
What Do We Do With the Personal Information We Collect?
You will be asked to provide personal information in certain fields on this Site that allow you to be able to use our Services. The personal information we collect is used only for the purpose we state at the time of collection or for purposes contained below. For example, our uses may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- We may use your email address to contact you about new features on the Site, or to provide you with other information that is relevant to your use of the Site.
- We may use your information for internal record keeping purposes related to purchases and transactions.
- We or our affiliates may periodically send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we believe may be of interest using the email address provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use your information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may disclose your information to respond to subpoenas, judicial processes, or government requests or investigations.
- We may use your information to protect the security of our Services, servers, network systems and databases or to protect our users and affiliates against liability or harm.
To the extent that we collect certain demographic information about you, we may use this information in our market research, but we will do so only after we “anonymize” the data, i.e., remove information that would confirm your identity. We will not use your personally identifiable information, however, to send commercial or marketing messages to you unless we have your continued consent for which you will have the ability to opt out by sending an email to email@example.com. This Site does not collect personally identifiable information when you browse the Site and request pages from our servers unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide such information to us. This means that we will not know your name, your email address, or any other personally identifiable information just because you browse the Site unless you:
- Access the Site from a link in an email that we have sent to you;
- Have created a profile and you either log-in to your account or choose to be remembered via your cookie or your web-enabled mobile device.
In these cases we will know who you are based on the information you previously supplied to us. When you request a page from our Site, our servers log the information provided in the HTTP request header including the IP number, the time of the request, the URL of your request and other information that is provided in the HTTP header. We collect the HTTP request header information in order to make our Site function correctly and provide you the functionality that you expect to see. We also use this information to personalize content presented to you, better understand how visitors use our Site and how we can better tune it, its contents, and functionality to meet your needs. We only use your personally identifiable information for those activities listed at the time you submit your information to us. For example, if you provide us with an email to inform you of special events, then that is what we will use your email address to do. If we would like to use your personally identifiable information for an unrelated activity, we will first request your consent to do so.
How Long Do We Retain Data?
We occasionally delete data on users who have unsubscribed or have not interacted with our emails in a long time. If users are showing interest, we keep them in or email marketing system indefinitely. If you want to hear from us, we want you to! Data collected by third parties, such as Google Analytics, is anonymous site-use data. We retain this data indefinitely for the purpose of long-term data analytics (we like to see how our site is doing year over year to make sure we’re not slacking off).
Who Can Use the Information We Collect and How?
We may provide your information to third parties, or third parties may collect information from you on our behalf if we have contracted with that third party to provide some part of the information or service that you have requested. Other than those who act on our behalf and except as explained in this Policy, information you provide at this Site will not be transferred to unrelated third parties, unless we have your permission to do so. However, please note that personal information provided to this Site is subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants or orders. We will only provide this information after approximately two weeks following receipt of a valid subpoena or other legal process in a civil case.
How Do We Protect the Personal Information We Collect?
Your privacy and the security of your personal information are important to us. We maintain and protect the security of our servers and your personal information. To secure the information we collect online, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure only appropriate use of information, we have established appropriate physical, electronic and management safeguards. We require user names and passwords to access sensitive data. Unless you authorize unencrypted transmission, we will use industry standard encryption methods to protect your data transmission.
How Do You Opt-out of Personal Information Sharing with Our Business Partners?
How Do You Correct and Update Your Personal Information?
You can change or correct your account information at any time. Just send an email with your old information and your corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Correction” in the subject line.
You have the right to ask us not to send you marketing materials. We provide clear unsubscribe links in all of our email communications, which you can use to remove yourself from marketing emails. You can also email us and we’re more than happy to make sure you are removed from our list: email@example.com. You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data at any time. This includes any information you have given us (email, name, address, etc.). If deleting this information from our system causes you to lose access to a product or service you have purchased, then you must agree to that loss of access. You can always send us an email to request a change or deletion of any personal data: firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to request a copy of any and all of your personal data that we have collected. To receive this data, email us at email@example.com.
We understand the importance of protecting the privacy of all individuals, especially the very young. Our services are intended for United States audiences over the age of 18. We neither target nor sell our products to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from them. Subscribing to our online service is restricted to adults who are either 18 years of age or older or as otherwise legally defined.
What Happens When You Link to a Third-Party Web Site?
We may on occasion update our Policy. Your acceptance of any minor changes to this Policy is indicated by your continued use of our Services. If we make any material changes to our Policy, we will post a notice about the change at a prominent location on our Site. We encourage you to periodically review our Site and this Policy for any changes.
What Happens If We Sell Our Business?
While we do not anticipate it, every business nowadays should plan for the possibility that it might sell certain or all of its assets to another company or individual, or that it might buy certain assets of another company or individual. If all or part of the company is sold, merged or otherwise transferred to another entity, the personal information you have provided to us may be transferred as part of that transaction. However, we will take steps to ensure that your personal information is used in a manner consistent with the provisions of our Policy.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident and have an established business relationship with us and want to receive information on about how to exercise your third party disclosure choices, you must send a request to the following address with a preference on how our response to your request should be sent (email or postal mail). You may contact us in two ways. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may contact us at: 3FIFTEEN CANNABIS 255 S Old Woodward Ave., STE. 320 Birmingham, MI 48009 Attn: Your California Privacy Rights c/o Privacy Administrator For requests sent via email, you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field of your email. All requests sent via postal mail must be labeled “Your California Privacy Rights” on the envelope or post card and clearly stated on the actual request. For all requests, please include your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. (Your street address is optional if you wish to receive a response to your request via email. Please include your zip code for our own recordkeeping.) We are not responsible for responding to notices that are not labeled or not sent properly, or do not have complete information. If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of any site where this policy is posted, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific content or information to email@example.com. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
Your International Privacy Rights (Products and services available only to consumers located in the United States)
What If You Have Questions?
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.