In order to buy medical cannabis in Missouri, you must have a valid patient id card. If you’re finding it hard to find a certified medical marijuana doctor, we have a few really great options.
- Missouri Green Doctors offers excellent medical cannabis exams with knowledgeable staff and doctors who help walk you through every step of the process. We partnered with MGD to offer an affordable exam at $99, normally priced at $150. Missouri Green Doctors offers TeleMed, which allows you to receive expert care from the comfort of your own home. Check out their great Google rating here, and hear what patients have to say about their services. They have three physical locations in St. Louis, Lebanon, and Cape Girardeau. Use discount code ‘Go Primo’ at checkout to get your referral price!
- Green health Doctors offers exams for $150 in the comfort of your own home. They also have 6 physical locations if you would like to speak with someone in-person. Veterans can benefit from entering in their drawing every month to receive a free exam. Their monthly giveaway program allows for 5 Veteran winners.
- Bonnie Friehling, MD is a holistic practitioner who specializes in this type of medicine and will happily walk you through the entire process of obtaining your medical card. She offers $99 exams for 3Fifteen Primo referrals. Just let her know you have been sent by us when setting up your appointment! She is located in Columbia, MO.
In order to qualify for a medical marijuana exam, you must have existing conditions.
Per Article XIV of the Missouri Constitutiona qualifying medical condition is: those associated with multiple sclerosis, seizures, Parkinson’s disease, and Tourette’s syndrome psychiatrist psychological dependence, when a physician determines that medical use of marijuana could be effective in treating that condition and would serve as
a safer alternative to the prescription medication limited to, hepatitis C, sickle cell anemia, agitation of Alzheimer’s disease, cachexia, and wasting syndrome.
- Intractable migraines unresponsive to other treatment
- A chronic medical condition that causes severe, persistent pain or persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to
- Debilitating psychiatric disorders, including, but not limited to, post-traumatic stress order, if diagnosed by a state licensed
- Human immunodeficiency virus or acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- A chronic medical condition that is normally treated with a prescription medication that could lead to physical or
- A terminal illness
- In the professional judgment of a physician, any other chronic, debilitating or other medical condition, including, but not
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, Huntington’s disease, autism, neuropathies,