In order to buy medical cannabis in Missouri, you must have a valid patient id card. If you’re finding it hard to find a certified medical marijuana doctor, we have a few really great options.
- Elevate Holistics offers an easy-to-use platform for people who want care in the privacy of their own home. They provide a full service option, meaning their support team will complete the application to Missouri after the doctor consult. They will set up the account with DHSS, upload the cannabis recommendation, complete the online paperwork, images, health history & prompt you when it's time to pay the $25 fee. You don't have to lift a finger. This is a service completely free to Veterans and Medicare patients. We've partnered with Elevate Holistics to bring you affordable cannabis care. By using the link, you can pay $100 for your first exam or $75 for renewals.
- Missouri Green Doctors offers excellent medical cannabis exams with knowledgeable staff and doctors who help walk you through every step of the process. We partnered with MGD to offer an affordable exam at $99, normally priced at $150. Missouri Green Doctors offers TeleMed, which allows you to receive expert care from the comfort of your own home. Check out their great Google rating here, and hear what patients have to say about their services. They have three physical locations in St. Louis, Lebanon, and Cape Girardeau. Use discount code ‘GOPRIMO’ at checkout to get your referral price!
- Green health Doctors offers exams for $150 in the comfort of your own home. They also have 6 physical locations if you would like to speak with someone in-person. Veterans can benefit from entering in their drawing every month to receive a free exam. Their monthly giveaway program allows for 5 Veteran winners.
- Bonnie Friehling, MD is a holistic practitioner who specializes in this type of medicine and will happily walk you through the entire process of obtaining your medical card. She offers $99 exams for 3Fifteen Primo referrals. Just let her know you have been sent by us when setting up your appointment! She is located in Columbia, MO.
- Health and Life Missouri was voted easiest to use by Greenway Magazine readers in 2019. You can book your telehealth appointment for $50.
Per Article XIV of the Missouri Constitution, a qualifying medical condition is:
- Intractable migraines unresponsive to other treatment
- A chronic medical condition that causes severe, persistent pain or persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those associated with multiple sclerosis, seizures, Parkinson’s disease, and Tourette’s syndrome.
- Debilitating psychiatric disorders, including, but not limited to, post-traumatic stress order, if diagnosed by a state licensed psychiatrist
- Human immunodeficiency virus or acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- A chronic medical condition that is normally treated with a prescription medication that could lead to physical or psychological dependence, when a physician determines that medical use of marijuana could be effective in treating that condition and would serve as a safer alternative to the prescription medication.
- A terminal illness
- In the professional judgment of a physician, any other chronic, debilitating or other medical condition, including, but not limited to, hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, Huntington’s disease, autism, neuropathies, sickle cell anemia, agitation of Alzheimer’s disease, cachexia, and wasting syndrome.